Sunday, October 19, 2008

Birthday and Changes

Time for changes. I had a birthday Wednesday(yes 37) and we had a nice BBQ after work. My friend Cari & her sweet kids brought me a huge chocolate cupcake. Josh and Kinna brought me my favorite Pumpkin Pie!! And then today I got a new calling at church. I am no longer the Primary President. My new calling is the Enrichment Night Leader. Sad and exciting all at the same time. I have never had a RS calling. I have spent the last 12+ years in Primary. It will be something different to try. Shellie was sure hoping I would get a calling in Young Womens, but I think she does just fine in there without me!

2 comments:

Jenessa said...

I know that the primary is gonna miss you! We have very big shoes to fill. Enrichment is great. Tarra and I did it for about a year together and though sometimes it was crazy it was my favorite calling.

McKinna said...

CONGRATS! ;) I know I already told ya today... but you are gonna be awesome! Now I'll have to come to enrichment more often. haha! Shellie does do great in YW- shes such a sweetheart and is so respectful to the leaders. you guys have raised such a GREAT daughter! I'm so greatful to be in YW at the same time shes in there! I love her!