Thursday, November 20, 2008

Twilight Movie Time!!

OK OK OK I will admit it.......I am excited about the movie. Shellie and I and at least 1/2 the sisters in our ward are going to see Twilight at 9:30pm Friday night. I have been trying to be real mature about it. It is just a book. I am an adult. I am not a teenager. I am a grown woman with a real life and family. The characters are not real. Edward isn't real. Vampires are not real. It doesn't matter if I am Team Edward or Team Jacob. It is just a book. These are just a few things I keep telling myself when I get all silly and giggly!!!!!!!

3 comments:

McKinna said...

haha! that was a super cute post- though I still have no idea what your talking about!! ;)
i checked out Dal's g/f- she is GORGEOUS! & just perfect for our pork chop. It's funny to see the same pics that they have posted, that I just did! (her eating) She is huge like him and just beautiful- big & beautiful kids! ;) Have her check out him!

Michelle said...

Good luck with the convincing. I, myself will just face the reality that I am so excited about it, I LOVE Edward, I'm sure he's real!! and this will be the best movie ever!

kristin said...

Wasn't the movie so awesome. It sure was fun to have all the sisters from the ward at the movies.