Sunday, December 28, 2008

Tale of Despereaux

Shellie and I had the pleasure of enjoying the company of Kinna and Devon yesterday. We went to see the new movie Tale of Despereaux at the Fiesta. I have always enjoyed animated movies and this one was really good. The animation itself was not my favorite but the mouse was the cutest thing ever. It had a great story. In fact it had several great stories going on at one time. Devon was asking such sweet questions: "You like popcorn Mom?", "You like the mouse Mom?" and to the little boy coming up the stairs "You OK buddy?". I almost forgot how much fun movies are with a little kid. He was so great during the movie and so excited about everything. Unfortunately I had to dump the first bag of popcorn and go back for an immediate refill. But even that could not damper the mood of the day. Thanks to Kinna and Devon for spending a few hours with Shellie and I. They are great friends!

2 comments:

McKinna said...

Thanks to you guys for taking & inviting us, and spending time with us! We REALLY appreciated it, and spending just those few hours with ya! It was a super cute movie!
We appreciate your friendship so much and look forward to the next movie- next time, GIRLS NIGHT OUT though!!! ;)

Natalie, Brian, Rachel, Erick said...

Hey Julie I stumbled across your blog from McKinna's. It's so cute! I for one say the family picture turned out cute. I will have to take our kids to see Desperaux, it looks cute. Happy Holidays!