Sunday, April 26, 2009

Mirrors Mirrors Mirrors

What is it with us and mirrors lately? Ugh! Less than 2 weeks ago Mike's driver side mirror was stolen right off his truck while parked at work. Also his F150 logo on the tailgate was stolen too! A coworker saw who did it and tried to follow the punks but lost them at a red light.
Then Saturday I decided I wanted a new mattress and box spring so I had them delivered a few hours later. Cody and I took the old box spring out to the garage and leaned it against the wall of the garage just to the side of my car. Well a few short minutes and big gust of wind later I have the passenger side mirror hanging on by nothing but the wires!!
I hope we can get some kind of 2 for 1 deal!! In the meantime Mike is driving around without a drivers side mirror and I am praying the black electrical tape holds on mine!!

1 comments:

Cari J said...

I hate it when stuff like this happens, especially twice!! I'll be watching for a BOGO sale for ya!! :)