Sunday, December 12, 2010

Our Christmas Tree!!

 Ok. So you know that point in one's life when you realize you might really have some "issues"? Well that hit me this weekend when I was at Target.  We put up a smaller tree this year since we are moving to our new house the weekend before Christmas.  It is a small white tree with white lights.  I decorated it with purple(my fav) and silver.  Picture is below.  Then at Target yesterday while shopping for purple ribbon for my silver wrapped presents, I found ribbon that I fell in love with. It was a big package of ribbon and bows in Green, Pink and Turquoise.  Well I just had to have it. But the purple & silver tree wouldn't match the presents!  Sooooo I bought a few new ornaments in the exact colors of the ribbon and bows.  I went home, took all the purple off and put on the new ornaments along with some I had boxed up from years gone by. Final tree is the picture at the bottom. I know.....I have issues!!!!

2 comments:

Gene and Marcia said...

That is 2 beautiful trees. They both sounded pretty to me. But you could hear Gene if I did that!! Michael is a little more patient. I love the office picture. Mom

Gene and Marcia said...

Whoops forgot one thing. Remember the year you re-wrapped our gifts to match everything under the tree?
I love it...Issues are great!!