Sunday, October 16, 2011

My 40th Birthday

Waiting for The Lion King to start.

Birthday Dinner!

What a great Birthday!  It started on Friday at work and last all weekend. Friday morning was not so great since I backed into Mike's truck.  But it got better at work. We had great food and fun!
Saturday morning Mike took me to The Coffee Cup Cafe in Boulder City that we had recently seen on Diners Drive Ins and Dives. It was yummy! Later Mike took all 3 of us girls to see The Lion King at Mandalay Bay. It was so good! Then we ended the night at BJ's for appetizers and desserts-my favorite kind of meal!!  I was missing my Cody all day but when I got home I had a card from him waiting for me.  It was wonderful.  It made my birthday complete.  Thanks to my family and friends, I had a great 40th birthday!

1 comments:

Michelle said...

And I might add you look lovely in your pictures. Glad you had a great day! Happy 40th!!!