Saturday, February 21, 2009

Cody and Shellie

Shellie is counting down the days till 2/27. The Mannion Middle School Multi Cultural Club that she is part of, is going to LA to visit the Museum of Tolerance and Disneyland. She leaves at 2am Friday and gets back 4am Saturday. Are 12 yr olds old enough to roam around Disney in groups of 4 unchaperoned? I guess so. Plan on me being a nervous wreck on 2/27!
Cody is smarter this week than he was last week. Against his will, he suffered through 2 afternoons of smartness at Foothill. I signed him up for a SAT seminar that preps him for his SATs and promises to increase his scores. They did mock tests first and then did the seminar and took mock tests again. Needless to say, he did much better at the end of each afternoon. Yahoo-I didn't waste my money!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I haven't been around in a while! Your page is so cute...I love the picture header...so fun to see the baby and then all grown up...very cute! Wow, what a trip for Shellie...lucky duck! And WHAT?! SAT preparation for Cody??? That is so crazy to me! Hope all is well!