Friday, February 13, 2009

Texas de Brazil


Just had our Valentines Dinner- our night out without the kids that just about comes along each year as often as Valentines Day! Mike and I enjoyed a wonderful dinner of meat meat meat. Yes I said meat 3 times. Texas de Brazil. http://www.texasdebrazil.com/ It is a never ending meat fest. Like a meat buffet without leaving your seat! With a pretty exotic salad bar too. It is a Brazilian steakhouse much like Rodizo's at Ft Union in SLC for those of you Utahns who read this. Probably more than most would spend on a dinner except for Valentines, Anniversary, etc. But I am confident I watched Mike eat at least his $45 in meat and lobster bisque. And I am sure I would have paid close to $45 for the Triple Chocolate Mousse Cake I saved room for! To say the least, I would recommend it to those who like hot sizzling meat straight from the grill brought to your table and carved/sliced/skewered right on to your plate every 3 minutes!

2 comments:

Cari J said...

Roger and I got a Rodizzio gift certificate for our wedding, and that began a long love affair (between us and Rodizzio that is) that still burns strong :) Nice to know there is a place like that here for special occasions :)

Michelle said...

Yum-o! Sounds delicious! We had spagetti in Idaho.. not quite as romantic. haha.